Monday, October 25, 2004

berhenti berharap!!!!!!!

fuuuhhhh..juz finished my eelab viva test!!!fewwwwwwwww at last!!! MANNNNN it took us almost 5 hours to finish it..we started at 8 and finished at 12++++..dats the longest lab ive ever been..juz imagine lah time tuh gak br nak ajar canner nak guner curver tracer..lab plak bkn sket..full house maaa..den there are only 4 curve tracer..mau queue ding dong..den my projects are about 2 settle..one simulation more..2 troubleshooting den they all gonna vanish from my sight hahahahaha..but then i'll be sitting for my final xam..up 2 now my cw marks are x guuuddd lahh..i need 2 work harder for my final..i did lots of careless in my test..i didnt know y..i've stated the correct answer but then i circled the wrong one????!!!!!how come; i myself didnt knoe..i juz threw precious marks into the bin!!!argggggggghhhhh!!!!nampaknyer terpaksa la h aku berhentoi berharap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home